Photographs and Marketing
We respect the privacy of all our clients. We will not show the identity of clients (photographs of people, last names, event details, etc.) without permission. We do however, reserve the right to photograph baked goods and use those photos on our website, social media, or marketing materials. We also reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
Changes in Orders
Harmonic Delights LLC understands that plans change, and we will gladly aid you in making changes to your order date and time whenever possible.
We accept changes (flavors, quantity) for your order with 7 days’ notice before the pick-up date. This does not apply to last-minute orders or pop-up sale items.
Harmonic Delights LLC reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee, due to costs incurred in the purchase, preparation and prioritization of the order.
Charges for cancellations will be as follows:
• 15 days or more prior to pick-up, 75% of your order total will be returned as an online store credit coupon, valid for one year starting from the date of cancellation.
• 7 days or more prior to pick up, 50% of the entire order will be returned as an online store credit coupon.
• less than 7 days prior to pick-up, no refunds will be given, and the total amount of the order will be forfeited by you.
It is entirely up to Harmonic Delights’ discretion to change or otherwise offer any other options to the customer.
Late Pick-Up Fee
The customer must notify our team immediately in the case of a late pick up. A late pick up fee of $10 will be charged for every 20 minutes past the customers’ selected pickup time and payment is due before order is received.
Treats Pickup Instructions
Important instructions for preparing your car and delivering your cake.
• Generally, your cake will be packaged in a sealed box to protect your cake from dust, rain or foreign.
• The best way to transport your cake is on the floorboard of a car; back of a van, station wagon or SUV.
• Under no Circumstances should a cake be transported on a vehicle seat. (It is also highly discouraged to transport your cake on someone’s knee/lap)
• Please prepare the back of the vehicle in advance of picking up the cake by clearing out any loose objects and vacuuming/shaking out any debris.
• On warm days, it is imperative that your vehicle have a working cooling unit (air conditioning). Please run it before your pickup until your car’s interior is cool.
• Driver must take extreme caution, always keeping the vehicle level, especially when turning corners, and must avoid any sudden acceleration, cornering or aggressive braking.
• Please adhere to the agreed-upon pick up time.
• Upon arrival at the event venue, be sure to set up the cake in a cool display area away from sunlight (and away from anywhere sunlight might move to) without delay.
You acknowledge that once you have picked up your treats, Harmonic Delights cannot be held liable for any damage or failure that may occur once the treats leaves our possession or during transport, handling, set up or display. Once you have the baked goods, it is your responsibility to transport it directly to the event venue or home and not leave it unattended in your vehicle or anywhere outside.
click here to change the text and make it your own. You can also adjust the paragraph's font, size and color so it fits your website’s theme.
- Credit / Debit Cards